On-site FREE things to do at Tsitsikamma Cottages
Pool Table Full size slate-topped pool table (R2 coin operated)
Table Tennis Table Play as often as you like!
Canoeing Our large farm dam is ideal for canoeing. After periods of good rainfall the dam has a surface area of almost 2 hectares - canoes, oars and life jackets are provided.
Trampoline Designed to drain all the energy from your kids - after they have fallen asleep over dinner and put safely to bed, it can also be used for gazing at the stars in the Tsitsikamma night sky.
Kids Play Area with jungle gym, swings and slide.
Swimming Pool If you do not know what to do in a pool, you do not need one.
Activities to enjoy in the greater Tsitsikamma region
- Visit the Tsitsikamma Wolf Sanctuary (almost on our doorstep).
- Seek a thrill on a 500m Triple ZIpline over waterfalls at Tsitsikamma Falls Adventures.
- Stop at the Tsitsikamma Petroport and walk across the iconic Storms River Bridge.
- Take a leisurely stroll to the Big Tree.
- Pop over to Storms River Village, arguably the Adventure Capital of Tsitsikamma - Tsitsikamma Segway Tours, Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours & Woodcutters Journey, Black Water Tubing and other activities are based there.
- Venture a little further to the gem in Tsitsikamma's crown, the Tsitsikamma Section of the Garden Route National Park. Walk to the iconic suspension bridges, swim in the sea at Sandy Bay or take a kayak & lilo trip up the Storms River Gorge with Untouched Adventures.
- A little way beyond the National Park lies the Bloukrans Bridge, home to the highest bungy in Africa. Take the plunge with Face Adrenaline, or view the action from the safety of the pub whilst sipping a cold one.
These are but a few of the world-class activities on offer in Tsitsikamma. Please let us know if you require any assistance with bookings and itineraries. Complete information about all activities, restaurants, sights and walks is available at our office.